Re: GET, POST, REQUEST

On Tue, June 20, 2006 2:38 am, Satyam wrote:
> I come from languages
> where
> you not only have to initialize a variable but have to declare it as
> well so
> initializing comes natural, I feel wrong if I don't do it, even if the
> interpreter does not care.

Just to be pedantic...

The interpreter actually DOES care, but you have to be wise enough to
enable E_NOTICE messages for the interpreter to tell you that it does
care.

You may want to get in the habit of using .htaccess to do that, as you
will be more comfy with PHP helping you catch any typos in failing to
initialize vars.

:-)

--
Like Music?