Re: Re: Mail in Spam Box - its working now

Hey!

Its working now. I replaced @mydomain with some valid mail address (gmail
address) and the mail was delivered to the Inbox. Feel free to use the code
if it helps. Attachments are allowed.

Also, it works without a subject (for gmail), but the mail address I used
now was genuine. Also genuine yahoo addresses are allowed, but not fake
ones. Pls tell me how does gmail know if the address from some remote domain
is genuine and not fake? After all, everything else is same.

Thanks Community
KM

On 6/19/06, Manuel Lemos < mlemos@xxxxxxx> wrote:

on 06/18/2006 12:29 PM kartikay malhotra said the following:
> I've use PHP mail to send mail to my Gmail ID. But it gets delivered to
my
> Spam box and not the Inbox :(
>
> Am I missing a header, signature, certificate?

Maybe if you show how you are composing the message you are sending we
can advise.

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos