Re: Generating thumbnails from tiff images

Jay,

I am not quite sure if you've made sarcastic comments but to make things
more clear...

I'd like to use GD instead of ImageMagick beacuse I would not want to
install extra packages if I can.

When I mentioned that I use convert I said 'when GD is not available...'  So
I have alternatives: if there is no GD support go with ImageMagick.  If
there is support use GD.