Re: captcha or other recommendations

tedd wrote:
Hi all.

I've been playing with captcha for one of my sites. It works well but have had a few issues integrating it into the site and sometimes it appears not to work/show the textfield and graphic.

Anyway are there any other suggestions for something with similiar functionality as captcha and what are your experiences with these code bases?

TIA
--

Angelo Zanetti
Z Logic

Angelo:

Read this:

http://www.access-matters.com/2005/05/22/quiz-115-did-a-captcha-catch-ya/

While not prefect by any means (i.e., blind can't see it), you may want to review my "click the circle" solution:

http://xn--ovg.com/captcha

If you want the code, I'll provide -- BUT -- try to find another way.

tedd

thank Tedd, very interesting, and I agree its not nice to eliminate the visually impaired. However my client is getting bombed with posts so I need to put something in place to prevent this.
Is it possible for me to get the captcha code for that link you sent me? preferabbly off list.

thanks in advance