Re: Can a script run twice?

Robert Cummings wrote:

I've put in a trap for the double click ( and yes it *IS* browser dependent ) and that works fine, but we will have to see if it makes any difference to the original 'race' problem :(

Good luck :)

Actually the main problem was I was not updating the _SESSION variable soon enough, so the second 'click' was still seeing the original value. Now I set it with a dummy value (-1) until I can get the real value, which requires a pass through the database, and the original logic seems to be working fine - second string gets kicked out like it should.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL