Re: How to disable PHP's POST caching?

Adam Zey wrote:
Jochem Maas wrote:

Essentially what I want is a persistant HTTP connection over which I can stream data and have the server-side PHP script process the data as it arrives, rather than when all the data is sent.

The only other approach I can figure out is to send periodic POST requests with the latest data, the downside of which is a huge increase in latency between data production and consumption.

Richard's suggestion is most likely the best option (assuming you want to use php)
otherwise you'll probably end up hacking webserver and/or php sources (painful, time consuming
and a probable maintainance nightmare) ... which also comes with the risk of breaking
lots http protocols 'rules' while your at it.

Regards, Adam Zey.