Re: How to disable PHP's POST caching?

Adam Zey wrote:
PHP seems to cache POST data, and waits for the entire POST to finish sending before it makes it available to php://input.

I'd like to be able to read the post data from php://input while the client is still uploading it. How can I cause PHP to make the POST data available right away instead of after the client finishes sending?

Regards, Adam Zey.

PS: As far as I can tell, PHP caches the entire POST in memory as it is being sent, but just doesn't make it available to php://input until after the client is done. Since PHP already has it in memory, why isn't it accessible?

are you sure it's php that is holding it in memory? $_POST is fully filled
on the first line of the script which gives me the impression that the webserver
is caching the response until it all been uploaded before even starting up
php.

or am I missing something here?