Re: Generating thumbnails from tiff images

Hi Jay,

I know the imagemagick tools.  I use convert when I need to perform
operations on images and gd is not available.

I'd like an alternative without having to install any extra packages
specially that in this case the scripts will be hosted in a win32 machine
(windows xp).