multiple BCC addresses with mail() function

Hi All

I am trying to take a list of email addresses from my database and email them all in one email but not allow them to see individual email addresses. Im not sure of the best way to do it but im thinking that just having a large BCC: string made of the addresses. If anyone has dealt with this problem before any advice would be greatly appreciated!

thanks for any advice in advance!

Cheers

Bob