file permission error

Hi,
     I am facing one problem in my project.I am uploading an image .its get storing in DB.i am storing images in /tmp folder as file.while i am retrieving a image its displaying file permission error."fopen() could not open socket.file permission error".
                                                             A.suresh

  Yahoo! India Answers Share what your know-how and wisdom
 Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger Download now