Re: suExec problem

chris smith írta:
On 5/12/06, Laszlo Nagy <gandalf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Hello,

I have a SuSe 9.3 server, with apache version 2.0.53 and suexec
configured. It was working for months. One day, it stopped working for
ALL virtual hosts. I might have misconfigured something, but I'm not
sure what is the problem. When I start up apache, I see this in the
error_log:

This is more of an apache question. You'll get a quicker answer on their lists:

http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html
Yes, I know. I'm sorry. I sent it there more than a day ago but I got no answer. I need to solve this before Monday. We host several websites and 5 of them already called us because they could not upload files with Joomla. Of course this is because the process is ran by wwwrun instead of the appropiate user. :-( Please help me.

  Laszlo