Re: Sending a lot of data to remote site

Hey Tedd,

> >Would appreciate all comments.
> >
> >Thanks!
> >Ryan
>

> Ryan:
>
> How about zipping the array and sending that?
>
> This look interesting:
>
> http://www.weberdev.com/get_example-4066.html
>
> hth's

I dont know if I can use that because I have no idea
if the remote client machines will have the necessary
addon to unzip it but none the less, that helps as its
a real good link to a really great way to use PHP to
zip files... have bookmarked it!

Thanks!
Ryan

------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)
-----
Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.
http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=bXVzaWNndTc%3D