Re: Paged Results Set in MySQL DB with one result

 > Does this qualify?

 http://xn--ovg.com/ajax_page

Well, on page 1, I can't get it to re-size at all...

So, no, it doesn't qualify. :-)

You didn't say it must be re-sizable.

Okay, let me get this right.

If the page could be resized, and the text would dynamically fill the space, and the user could step through the text like a reader, then would that qualify?

Keep in mind that you can have it one of two ways (mutually exclusive).

One, static page -- a page is what you see and each time to return to that page it's exactly as it looked before.

Two, dynamic page -- when you re-size the page, "One" is no longer applicable.

I just gave you "One", now you want "Two"?

tedd