Re: Re: Browser displays blank page, while request still being handled

On 5/9/06, Rolf Wouters <rolfwouters@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Have you tried tailing the error log on the server to see if it throws
> any error messages that might be clues?
Yes, I have (although I only have limited access to the server) and
nothing of interest shows up :-(

I've also changed my code so PHP shows me all errors etc. but nothing
shows up...

So in your php script you had error_reporting(E_ALL); and you saw
nothing whatsoever pretaining to your scripts output in the error log?
Are you sure error logging is on in php.ini (log_errors = On) and you
were looking at the right file?

Have you tried putting these in your script:
ignore_user_abort(true);
set_time_limit(0);

If you add ignore_user_abort maybe try putting a mail() call at the
end of the function to see if it finishes.

Are there any or die statements that are blank?  Sorry if any of this
has been said, it's just where I would start.