Re: Browser displays blank page, while request still being handled

BTW, would a timeout explain why the browser wants to repost the request
when I trie to view the source-code of the blank-page?

I think that's a firefox thing.. does the same thing happen in IE?
Yes, this also happens IE, but IE doesn't show a blank page, instead it show me a "Page cannot be displayed" error. The only other thing that IE tells me is that it "Cannot find server or DNS Error". (We've checked the DNS configuration etc. Everything works fine. Like I said, we have other incarnations of the same CMS running on the same server. Only difference between the apps are the number files and DB-records) Trying to view the source code of this page is, of course, useless, because the page (and it's source) are created by IE.