Re: What editor do you use?

Nicolas Verhaeghe wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Cummings [mailto:robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 1:54 PM
To: Nicolas Verhaeghe
Cc: 'Jay Blanchard'; 'PHP-General'
Subject: RE:  What editor do you use?

On Thu, 2006-05-04 at 16:39, Nicolas Verhaeghe wrote:
[snip]
I am currently looking for a good PHP editor for Windows. I know, the question must have been asked so many times, but I thought I could ask it again now that a few editors have evolved, others have appeared.
[/snip]

Eclipse. You could also STFA
Joe! It's better than ever now. It even has syntax highlighting.

FWIW, anything that autocompletes is for wimps.

-------------------

Well, I like the autocomplete feature, allows me to work faster.

How about that? More time to go do what you like to do better.

Direct memory access beats secondary helper memory every time. Autocomplete
is an incentive to have a lazy mind. When your brain has a larger overall
picture of available resources, it can formulate better strategies than when
it only has part of the picture. Additionally, when you are typing out a
flow of code, anything that interrupts that flow slows you down... ala
autocomplete.

Let's agree to disagree. When you have the experience, autocomplete does
save you a lot of time.

I realized I was working a lot faster with autocomplete on. Meaning more
time to concentrate on improving the apps or looking for new clients.

Easy as that.

Ive been using PSPad for a while now, quite fond of it.