Re: User confirmation questions?

William Stokes wrote:

Hello,

In PHP is it possible to generate "windows style" question boxes and get the users choice back? Or do I need javascript or something else for that?

For example if a user hits a button in form I could ask for his confirmation for the action. Like "Do you Really wan't to drop the whole database?" Yes or No. And perform or cancel the action by user's decision.

-Will
It's not what you want to do (popup window), but I do it in the following often.

I put the question right on the page - using a form. The form reloads the page on submit and my script checks for the submit value at the top of the page. If the form was submitted it either performs the action or not - based on the submitted values.