Re: User confirmation questions?

Perhaps I didn't fully understand the question. A confirmation dialog
box, no -- but, a confirmation, yes.

If he wants a dialog box, then a simple js alert will do.

OK, no dialog box, but how could we get a confirmation from
the user for something by switching stylesheets? Do you mean
something like showing a hidden div with the "are you sure"
text?

Rabin

Rabin:

The confirmation is in the click itself. Like selecting the language you want. Click it once and you have confirmed that you what French, for example. Understand?

It doesn't have to be a choice between just two options either -- you can have several options.

In fact, it doesn't even have to be style sheets, you can run any php script from a href=

But, if you want feedback before changing, then I believe you must either use js or ajax.

tedd