Re: Echo a value from an arrays position

On Thu, May 4, 2006 7:24 am, Jonas Rosling wrote:
> Is there any way to call for an element value in an array by the
> position?
> Like position 2 in the array and not the key name.

You DEFINITELY need to re-read the Array section of the manual.

Because you either didn't read it, or didn't understand what you read.

I'm sorry, but this is like the fifth question in three days that's
documented in 2 pages of HTML we keep asking you to read.

If you re-read it and STILL don't know the answer, write the 3 lines
of PHP code and run it to find out.

You may need to start coding/designing with a side notebook handy of
"things to test" and "things to research" to get yourself in the habit
of doing this for yourself.

Or maybe you just need to discipline yourself to do this work.

Or maybe, like that one guy, you're stuck in an environment where you
can't actually surf the web for answers while you are working --
Unfortunately, this list is not a substitute for insane work
environments.  Get somebody to install the PHP Manual locally, or
download the Windows CHP (HLP? HCP? whatever) version or something.

But posting endless questions here that are answered in the manual is
just going to use up all your karma, and then nobody will help you
when you hit something that's actually tricky.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm