Re: Re: Totally 0T - Spam

> > Hey all,
> >
> > I get a crapload of spam and I am pretty sure most
> of
> > you too as we work so much online, for the past
> few
> > months I joined a site called bluesecurity.com and
> > installed their "blue frog" client and now my spam
> has
> > dropped by over 70% !!!!
>
> Lol sorry these first few lines just sounded like
> one :D
>
> > I suggest you check it out and join yourself (its
> > free!) as the bigger the community grows the
> harder we
> > can fight back to get our mailboxes with only the
> mail
> > we want....and not with mail we didnt ask for,
> dont
> > want, didnt request etc.
>
> My Mail will be sad because it wins 15 million bucks
> a week.
> (Your email just won 15 million bucks!)
> Too bad it's not me winning that money.
> Probably my mail itself started to register
> everywhere because it wanted
>   to win more money lol ;P
>
> > I cant speak more highly of its service and will
> try
> > to answer any questions you may have about my
> > experience with it (offlist so as not to irritate
> > other list members)
> >
> > Please note:
> > I dont get ANYTHING by you joining that site,
> except
> > probably less spam in my mailbox, no money, no
> > credit...nothing.
>
> *wipes a tear off* my brave soldier :)

> No, not really...

Ummm  what was the above about?
Either I lost my sense of humour or its because I just
got up but dont really find the above humourous, or is
it supposed to be sarcastic?

-Ryan

------
- The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
- Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster!
- Smile, everyone loves a moron. :-)
-----
Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.
http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=bXVzaWNndTc%3D