Re: Using linkDisplayFields of FormBuilder

I've mailed this list per the instructions on the pear.php.net site. I first thought to email the lead maintainer (Justin Patrin) for the DB_DataObject_FormBuilder package (http://pear.php.net/package/DB_DataObject_FormBuilder)

but the email form page gave these instructions:

That's what I've done. Also, searching the list archive turned up some questions from users and answers from the package's lead maintainer (http://beeblex.com/lists/index.php/php.pear.general/20823?s=formbuilder+%3Aphp.pear.general), so I thought this was appropriate, on top of respecting the explicit instructions of the site, Justin Patrin's inbox and the idea that submitting to the mailinglist will allow others to see questions/solutions and contribute/benefit.

Other than contacting the developer directly (which, again, seems to be discouraged), and search engines, (google didn't turn up anything specific to this concern), does anyone have other specific resources regarding FormBuilder?

Tom