Serveral forms in a page.

Hello,

This "might be" more HTML stuff but anyway...

I have several forms in a page which is ok otherwise but the reset buttons
doesn't clear anything that is queried from DB and printed to the text
fields. Any idea how to create Reset buttons that clear the fields even when
the data is not from user input? Or do I have to create reset buttons that
are actually submit buttons and play with variables after that or something
like that? Javascript is the way I don't want to go...

Thanks
-Will