Re: Creating an OO Shopping Cart

Hi

Thanks for all your help so far.

I've combined all your thoughts, and from what I understand, for every page I have that interacts with the cart, I need to have something like the following code.

So basically, on every page, be it a page that displays the contents of the cart, the checkout, or catalog pages, at the top of the code I always need to check if files are being added, deleted or changed qty. Is this correct?

This is my biggest concern. What's the best way to interact with the Cart class when adding/removing items?

Thanks
Steve

<?php

// This File: catalog.php