From: Stut [mailto:stuttle@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 2:09 PM
To: Weber Sites LTD
Cc: tg-php@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  PHP Script to open phpBB2 accounts

Weber Sites LTD wrote:

>When you go to http://www.weberdev.com you need to create an account
>For some of the options. IF you go to http://www.weberforums.com you
>Need to create a 2nd account cause there is no connection between The
>two sites.
>
>I'm looking for a script (I found something on phpbb.com but it's not
>Working very well) that will save the users the need to open two
>Account.

Maybe I'm just feeling grumpy this morning, but the solution here seems
obvious and your approach to finding a solution seems wrong.

My solution would be... All user registrations end up in the phpBB database.
All user logins authenticate against said database.

My method for working our how would be... the phpBB code, seeing as how it
does this already, is an ideal place to look for the code required to do
this is it not? Additionally, failing that, surely their support resources
are probably a better place to seek help for this 'problem'
than here. I'm sure they get this question regularly.

Oh, and if you want jokes, try Googling for "four spring duck technique".
Gave me a chuckly this morning.

Yours grumpily,
-Stut