Re: Re: no offense to Rasmus... are you kidding me

Kid (and I mean that loosely), you should have stopped while you were
ahead of the tide and let it die...

Instead you had to open up and add more drivel that:
1. shows how little you think about those who have come before you and
their ability to shift as technology changes

2. further shoved your feet in your own throat

Build an application and not just "Hello World" but a true application
and then see how welcome you are to embrace technology methods that make
the application more powerful and gives your skills a greater flexibility.

Only after doing that, will you (HOPEFULLY) grasp that not only have you
looked through a window into a tunnel with your defense of your Web2.0
(toilet)Paper, but in continuing down the path of "he can't see the
forest for the trees" further alienated yourself.

Wolf