Re: Last one for today! Pager problem

They're complaining that your "pager" code actually has a whole bunch
of stuff in it that has nothing to do with paging, really, and that
you need to educate yourself as a better programmer...

That's kind of WAY beyond the scope of this list, but perhaps you
could take some kind of General Programming course somewhere, or take
some Programming 101 tutorials on the 'net, or something along those
lines.

On Tue, April 18, 2006 10:17 am, ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> what does this mean?
>
> when I said 'everything else' I meant it calcualted the number of
> results/pages and displays the first page but then wipes the results
> when I
> click on any of the other links (page2 | page3 etc.)
>

> Ross

Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm