Apache 2.2 problems to protect folder with mod_authz_host

Hello,

We're having some trouble with upgrading our webserver from apache 2.0 to
apache 2.2. Everything is working fine except one thing:

We have created one alias (outside the web root folder). On this folder
nobody from the internet should have access to it. Only the webserver should
have access to this folder. On Apache 2.0 it was no problem to configure
this in the httpd.conf. We loaded the module mod_access (which is now
mod_authz_host) and created the alias:

Alias /abc "c:/apache/xyz/"

Options Indexes MultiViews ExecCGI
DirectoryIndex index.php
Order deny,allow
Deny from all
Allow from 127.0.0.1

But with this configuration it is possible to get access to our protected
folder in Apache 2.2. Where is the error?

Best regards.

Dennis

PS: I don't want to protect this folder with .htaccess, if anybody is
asking.