Re: Re: RADICORE ramework released

Tony Marston wrote:
"Hans Juergen von Lengerke" <lengerkeh@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Pine.LNX.4.58.0604131426590.25732@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: Tony Marston <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Any problems with locale are cased by having the language
code in your browser set to something which cannot be
matched up with the contents of the server's locale file.
If it cannot find a match my software is supposed to keep
the current default setting, whatever that is.

"supposed to", but it doesn't look like it does what you
say. I get this error too. My language prefs are (in that
order)

 de-de, de, en-gb, en

When I move en up to first place the demo works.

This is very strange. I have just tried setting my browser language to "de-de, de, en-gb, en" and I can access my demo without any problem.

probably something cookie or session related - i.e. you already had a valid
lang set so the 'invalid' de-de etc is ignored.

that also suggests that your not 'walking' through the list of
preferred languages [properly].

don't you just love 'beta' ;-)