Re: RADICORE ramework released

Tony Marston wrote:
"Barry" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:95.EE.19715.11F2E344@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tony Marston wrote:

What do you mean "it doesn't work"? Do you mean my online demo, or when you try to run it on your machine? What are your settings? What language have you got defined in your browser? Where did you see the message "Locale is not defined in string '**UNDEFINED**'"

If you cannot provide more information I will not be able to solve this problem. Everybody else seems to be able to use it OK, so you must have some peculiar settings in your browser.

unfortunately not ^_^

Using Firefox 1.5 latest version standard settings.
On a winXP system.

I posted the error i got, so you are probably able to get that ^^

I can access it from my Windows XP PC using IE6, Firefox 1.5 and Opera 8.5 without any problems. Any problems with locale are cased by having the language code in your browser set to something which cannot be matched up with the contents of the server's locale file. If it cannot find a match my software is supposed to keep the current default setting, whatever that is.

What language do you have set in your browser? Can you try my site again to see if it still fails.

It works like a charm now. it was set to UTF-8 ^_^

--
Smileys rule (cX.x)C --o(^_^o)
Dance for me! ^(^_^)o (o^_^)o o(^_^)^ o(^_^o)