Re: IF or SWITCH

> ...Either way,
> internally, switch behaves like if/elseif/else and generally only
> provides an advantage with respect to code organization or if you want a
> particular condition to drop through to other case blocks.

Considering this is regarding an if/else with ***57*** conditional
checks, wouldn't we be wise in suggesting switch/case if one of its
benefits is code organization and readability?

Imagine having to come back to this code block in a months time to trace a bug.

*shudder*

I would look very long and hard at how the solution may be simplified,
although it's hard to offer ideas without understanding the business
logic.  I'm just hoping for your sake that there is a way.

Good luck!

John W