Re: Instalation problem

Mauricio Masias wrote:
I have a problem with PHP5, I'm using Apache1.3 as web server in winXP SP2 , y change the httpd file:

    LoadModule php5_module "C:/php/php5apache.dll"
also
    AddModule mod_php5.c
then
     <IfModule mod_mime.c>
         TypesConfig conf/mime.types
         AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
      </IfModule>
I also change the directory root. to htdocs

Then I copy and rename the php.ini file to my c:\windows
also copy the php5ts.dll file to the bin directory of  apache.

then save the file and restart the server.. but it just not work.
I create the file phpinfo.php containig:
<?
phpinfo();
?>

From the browser I tried: "http://localhost/phpinfo.php"; and the server

work 'cause y searches the file, but do not reconigze PHP, it just show the same code in a white screen.

Try

<?php
phpinfo();
?>

Your php.ini might have short_tags disabled which means you have to use <?php rather than <?

Check your apache logs.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/