Re: Dependent selections

Look into AJAX. I just implemented a project on our intranet doing the exact same thing. Go to w3chools for a quick run down and then check out Prototype. Sitepoint has a good article on AJAX with Prototype.
  _____

From: Raúl Castro Marín [mailto:raul.castro@xxxxxxxxxxx]
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 09:16:16 -0600
Subject:  Dependent selections

Hello, I'm trying to find the best way to implement Dependent selections -for instance, like countries and states tables-. I found this nice example http://www.ashleyit.com/rs/jsrs/select/php/select.php. But this method require to go to other page to refresh vars php. I would like have a method (I think with Javascript) that don't need to go to other page as possible.
I hope you help me,  regards!