Re: How to create RSS feeds with PHP?

chris smith schrieb:
On 3/28/06, Merlin <news.groups@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi there,

I am wondering if there are already tools out there which do
create RSS feeds on the fly with the help of PHP.

My goal would be to create RSS dynamicly out of a LAMP App. to
syndicate the results.

Are there any tools you know about?

This might get you started:

http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/2957.html