Re: problem

Simone O'Brien wrote:

Hi, I have set up a message board and we cannot log out or do anything on the page at all. We cannot use it at all.

http://myminiaturegoats.com/forum3/index.php?action=logout;sesc=331181faba9b2783a9506ad21068fb8b

Database Error Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
This is what we get above on the screen.

Can you give me any idea on how we acess it and fix it?

Your forum is the "Simple Machines Forum"

               --- http://www.simplemachines.org/

The copyright indicates that this software is owned
by Lewis Media

               --- http://www.lewismedia.com/

The server that "runs" the 'myminiaturegoats.com' site
is apparently within a netblock owned by "securenet-server.net",
and the technical contact for this domain is listed as:

   Acenet Inc
   Jerald Darow        (abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
   5880 N Canton Center Rd
   Canton
   MI,48187
   US
   Tel. +1.7343546936

Finally, there would be the "who" in the question "who
set up this site for you, or who hosts it, or what company
did you buy the web-space from?" (which looks like it should
be related to the above (Acenet), if not exactly them.

Any one of these sources should be a better place
to ask support questions than this mailing list.  This list
is for discussions of PHP programming (m/l), and your issue
is related to the actual use of software that just happens
to be written in PHP.  Not that we're particularly resentful,
but we can't give you much help.  You need to get in touch
with the person who's got access to the server.

The good news, however, is that it should be a relatively
simple issue to fix, provided you get in contact with the
right person; it's just that we ain't him/her.

G'day,

Kevin Kinsey

--
Oatmeal raisin.