Re: want authentic branded goods?

2006-03-20 23:19:13 wrote:
> This is a kind business letter,if bothered you,pls send your email to us,we will sure cancled your email address from our email list.

Nah ;)
This is kind of Spam Mail!

> Gurantee your 100% absolutely safe ''Door to Door'' delivery!!!!!!
Front door or back door?
I like to have my deliveries delivered indoor.
Outdoor is cold!

> We supplying authentic branded stocklots incl shoes, handbags, clothes, wallets, glasses, belts.We can produce for you under your authorized paper,or source them from official authorized factory stocklots  markets. We supply authentic cards and paperwork.
Should i be some kind of amazed now?

> Supply "Door to Door" delivery, and 100% Guarantee Customs Clear by EMS Now!!!!!!!
> We will simply send,send,send...... and resend until you get them!!!!!!!
> All for free!!!!!!!!
Omg you send,send,send and don't stop? aww ;_;
Even if i don't want them? >_>

> Prices CIF in USD incl goods cost, shipping cost, and insurance already!!!!!!!
> We dropship goods to your cutomers directly from us!!!!!!! So what you need to do is only find them and tell them what you can give them!!!!!!
> Accept Western Union/Moneygram/bank account, but don't accept paypal for now.
Haha yeah find me xD *hides*
Wut no paypal? SHAME ON YOU! xD

> 1.Place orders on our website;
Sorry my Packet doesn't fit in my monitor >_>
> 2.Use msn:loveinfashion@xxxxxxxxxxx; or
To send my package?
Uhm , i wonder if it fits into an email -_-
> 3.Wirte to loveinfashion@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Isn't that the same as #2? :)
> Any way, let us know your payment info and your address with a phone call number!!!!
"Anyway" man your english sucks a lot ;)

--
Smileys rule (cX.x)C --o(^_^o)
Dance for me! ^(^_^)o (o^_^)o o(^_^)^ o(^_^o)