Multiple inheritance: a technique

Hello, everyone.

I'm (by nature) a Python coder, and (by fiat) a PHP one. Yes, I code in Python for fun, and PHP for work. Despite that, I'm extremely thankful for the efforts poured into PHP. It's a great language.

Except for one thing.  It lacks multiple inheritance.

But PHP 5 has the runkit extension. While it does not allow users to get the full power of multiple inheritance, it does allow a limited (yet quite effective) form of it.

I've created a technique that exploits the power of PHP and runkit to simulate multiple inheritance, and I'd like to share it with you:

http://rudd-o.com/archives/2006/03/18/revisiting-multiple-inheritance-in-php/

If you find any inaccuracies or have anything to comment, feel free to use the page's commenting mechanisms.

Have a great day!

   Rudd-O