Re: Best practice to set up register_globals locally?

Nicolas Verhaeghe wrote:
One of my clients has an os commerce install which requires
register_globals to be set to on, for some reason.

It is set up to off in php.ini, as it should, but I'd like to know what
the best fashion would be for me to set it on locally for this domain
only.

If you need to ask a new question please start a new thread - copy the email address and hit "new" instead of replying to an existing question. It makes it so much easier to follow.

See http://www.php.net/manual/en/ini.php#ini.list and http://www.php.net/manual/en/configuration.changes.php

Basically, in apache virtualhost or .htaccess file:

php_flag register_globals on

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/