Re: Re: php-cgi limitations

El Bekko wrote:
Max Schwanekamp wrote:
Can anyone offer or point me to a summary of differences between running php as an Apache module vs as a cgi executable? Specifically, I'm wanting to upgrade our servers to php 5 but there is one crucial third-party app we're using that still needs php 4,
Are you sure that app won't work under PHP5?

Thanks for the reply. The app in question is FogBugz, and they state emphatically that it does not yet work under PHP5. I guess there's only one way to find out, really - test test test.

--
Max Schwanekamp
http://www.neptunewebworks.com/