Re: PHP + MMS Live Streaming + Protect URL.

It's a fairly standard authentication problem.
I would solve it by using sessions.

In the page and video stream start by checking for an authenticated flag
in the session array.
If the flag is present, display the content.
If not, show a login page.  When they login, set the authenticated flag
and redirect them back to their original page.

As you want to have people copy and paste the url, make sure that you
set the use_only_cookies flag in the php config.  Otherwise the session
id may be part of the URL and defeat your authentication.

David