Re: Calling Curt Z, Curt Z to the white courtesy phone please

I'm including the list in this reply in case any wants to give some
feedback.

On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 09:52:29AM -0600, jblanchard@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Sorry for the post listites, I have lost Curt Z's info and need him to
> contact me. More to the point, can you post the Newbie Guide that you
> revamped so well? Thanks!

You mean this? :)
  http://zirzow.dyndns.org/php-general/NEWBIE

It might need some rewording and a few tweeks here and there. It is
almost turning more into a php-general charter.

For those wanting to know the original:
  http://zirzow.dyndns.org/php-general/NEWBIE.orig

Curt.
--
cat .signature: No such file or directory