Re: Classes and OOP

On 3/7/06, Wolf <LoneWolf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm looking for a couple of good books or online sources where I can get
> a lot better grasp of Classes and OOP programming in general.  Mostly I
> use PHP so that is the best option.
>
> Thanks,
> Robert

PHP5 - Objects, Patterns, and Best Practices (publisher apress)
http://tinyurl.com/ohybj

I just finished reading this book, it's an excellent source for OOP
with php5. Also includes common patterns, complete with UML diagrams,
something you rarely see in programming books, at least the ones I've
read.

--
Anthony Ettinger
Signature: http://chovy.dyndns.org/hcard.html