Re: PHP with FTP

_-=MealstroM=-_ wrote:
Hello Chris,

Tuesday, March 7, 2006, 1:36:54 AM, you wrote:

_-=MealstroM=-_ wrote:

Hello php-general,

Hi. I ve got some trabl with this commands
ftp_pwd() and ftp_chdir()
They work correctly with some ftp servers,
but i ve got some problems with warftp server.
This server doesn't recognize them.

If the server doesn't recognise them we can't do much.

If you can put together a small self-contained example you could post a
bug report but I think they'll tell you it's not their problem, it's the
ftp server's problem.

  I ve got the advise to make some function like this:
  int ftp_login(int ftp_stream, string username, string password);
  //where username and password may be different

  He says that's my answer, and the problem is related with
  some browser's options or something like this. But i don't really
  know what to do.

  PS: sorry for my English.

Please post to the list as well - others may be able to help you where I can't.

Basically you have to log in to the ftp account.

See http://www.php.net/ftp_login for examples on how to do it.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/