Re: Re: PHP4 with MYSQL5

João Cândido de Souza Neto wrote:
I receive aa answer by e-mail in order this telling me that i must upgrade
my php4 to php5.

It means that a php4 server don't works fine with mysql5 server?

João Cândido de Souza Neto wrote:

Hello everyone.

I'm trying to use my php4 conecting to a mysql5 server, and then executing
some command lines to create a stored procedure but it's not working.

When a tried to execute "delimiter |", my php gets de follow error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to
your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'delimiter |'
at line 1

If I connect to server as local and try to execute the above command, it
works fine.

Could anyone help me about this? I'll be pleased by any tips.

Thanks.

Depends on your query.

Post your exact query and we'll see if we can help.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/