RE: Sendmail issue

Hi Dave,

ensure, that your script has sufficent permissons in sight of the MTA
daemon.
Lets say your sendmail daemon is running under user name "sendmail".
Then make shure, that /home/agecon/dm/ac_incomingphp also is owned by user
sendmail an has the
chmod u+rx /home/agecon/dm/ac_incomingphp
execute permission set, so the #!..... in the first line of your script can
get involved.

Maybe this helps.
Ciao.