Re: Array sort question

Saline Erik wrote:
Sometimes I just need a point in the right direction. So RTFM is not so bad.

Erik

If you say so. In that case, jblanchard, I apologize for my outburst.

--
Jeremy Privett
Director of Product Development

Phone:     303.415.2592
Fax:       303.415.2597
Web:       www.completelyunique.com

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies. Your compliance is appreciated.