RE: Array sort question

[snip]
I love how infinitely helpful people on this mailing list are. It's a
wonder people are being turned off to PHP. There's no one here willing
to help new people more than throwing them "RTFM" responses.
[/snip]

Are you new here? I would rather teach a man how to fish than give him
his supper on a silver platter. The OP did not show one ounce of having
tried to find the answer on his own, he just wanted us to write the code
for him.

This same exact thing happens every few months, people get chastised for
aa RTFM answer when that is the most appropriate answer. I didn't see
you jump up with an answer there Sparky. Nope, your response was almost
worthless. I, at least, gave the man a place to start looking for
answers.