Re: Beta Testers Wanted

On 2/22/06, Matt Palermo <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> Hey guys.  I would like to first say thanks for all the help you have all> given me in the past (especially in my early programming days).  Once again,> I would like to show my appreciation by offering an opportunity to use a new> PHP program I have created.  The program is called TotalXplorer.  Basically> it's an online file manager for your website that uses PHP's FTP> functionality to perform actions on files/folders (this get's rid of the> need to make them writable for PHP).  The file manager also has a built-in> file upload feature, file editor, mp3 music player (to play tracks directly> from your site without downloading them first), and more.  You can view the> demo of it here:>> http://sweetphp.com/projects/TotalXplorer/>> I'm looking for 5-10 people who would be willing to help test it out and> give feedback about it.  In exchange for this, you will receive a free copy> of the software when it's ready to go.  If you are interested, please let me> know.  This will be first come, first server, but please be willing to put> in a little time with the testing of it.  I have offered similar beta> testing programs for some of the other scripts I have available at> http://sweetphp.com and they have become very successful because of all your> help.>> Thanks,>> Matt Palermo> beta-requests@xxxxxxxxxxxx> http://sweetphp.com>
I'll give it a shot. I've been wanting to replace Cpanel for a while.
Dotan Cohenhttp://lyricslist.com/lyrics/biography/359/morrison_van.php