PHP documentation solutions? (PHPDoc, Doxygen, ???)

Ok, so we're starting to get a little more serious about this product we're working on and may in the near future try to standardize and flesh out our coding and product documentation (always a nice thing).   I'm semi-familiar with PHPDoc (http://www.phpdoc.org) but my boss just pointed me toward Doxygen (http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/) as a possible solution.  Just wondering if anyone has had any practical experience with either/both or have an alternative that they enjoy using?

I like the idea of being able to specify internal (developers) documentation as well as end user product documentation but maybe there's other features people have found useful as well that we havn't thought of yet.

Thanks.

-TG