Re: HN CAPTCHA at http://www.phpclasses.org

Manuel:

A good CAPTCHA must be fuzzy. If you know other fuzzy CAPTCHA besides
these, it may help to sharing that knowledge.

Try this:

http://xn--ovg.com/no_bot

The point of CAPTCHA is to provide something that a bot can't figure out, but a human can, right?

Well, for a bot to figure out the answer, the bot must be able to get at the source code, right? Take a look at this source code and from it determine the answer. Also, try to view the "content" source code from any page on this site. I think this data is bot-proof, isn't it? Or have I blundered?

Many thanks for any review and/or suggestions.

tedd