Re: how to build custom/private pear packages

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 11:05:33AM +0100, Jochem Maas wrote:
> hi people,
>
> I have been thinking about how I rollout some of my code (stuff
> that gets reused alot) and I thought it would be nice if I could have
> basic functionality available for my projects via a custom pear
> package server (referred to as a 'pear channel'??) - so what I would
> like to figure out is how to set up a 'package server' and how to
> roll my own packages.

This is one of the new features of pear, i sat through a talk on
pear given by Tobias Schlitt, and introduced this channel concept.

I'd very much like to see you to get this to work, the more
exposure of this could make pear more like perl's CPAN.

Curt.
--
cat .signature: No such file or directory